- Storm Glass is an awesome item for weather enthusiasts!
- You will know tomorrow's weather before everyone else!
- Will it be clear, cloudy, raining or is a storm coming? Just look at your storm glass and check its crystal status. These are the references:
- If the liquid in the glass is clear, the weather will be bright and clear.
- If the liquid is cloudy, the weather will be cloudy as well, perhaps with precipitation.
- If there are small dots in the liquid, humid or foggy weather can be expected.
- A cloudy glass with small stars indicates thunderstorms.
- If the liquid contains small stars on sunny winter days, then snow is coming.
- If there are large flakes throughout the liquid, it will be overcast in temperate seasons or snowy in the winter.
- If there are crystals at the bottom, this indicates frost.
- If there are threads near the top, it will be windy.
Dimensions:11.5cm x 7.6cm - 4.5" x 3"
Care: Time needed to crystallize depends on your environment. It takes approximately 1 week for the storm glass to stabilize. Storm glass reacts to changes in temperature; please do not place near air conditioning or a heating device. Please do not install the unit in direct sunlight. Please do not do the rapid cooling and heating; there is a risk of explosion.
Please Note: Estimation results from the storm glass may be rarely inaccurate.
***Please add your free gift wrapping request in "Order Notes" section of cart page.